Awaken your inner expert. Live a Healthy Life.
Our 12 weeks weight/insulin resistance management program improves your well-being physically, emotionally and mentally. Our program members benefit from:
- 6 to 12 kg weight loss through reducing body fat %
- Inch loss from waist
- Freedom from restrictive dieting
- Increased energy
- Improved immunity
- Improved physical health – body pain, acidity, headaches, insomnia, irregular periods, acne
- Reduction in cardiac risk
- Reverse fatty liver
Our program is led by a licensed medical professional and endocrinologist, Dr. Roshani Sanghani, and our team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest level of care and support to help our clients achieve their weight loss goals.
Success Stories from our members
I am only thankful for holding my hand and taking me through this.. there are no words to express the gratitude I have for you Dr. Roshani.
Dr Roshani not only says less medications but also teaches & shows the path to achieve it. I Can't thank enough Dr.Roshani for all the guidance you have given me to help myself for a healthy life. May lakhs of people benefit from your program in India.
It is Dec'22, I began this year low and disheartened, but thanks to Dr. Roshani and team, I'm ending it on a high!
Frequently asked questions
What is the Reisaan Way of treatment
The “Reisaan Way” is to have better health with less medications.
Our specialized programs use cutting edge science, highly personalised lifestyle coaching with 1:1 accountability and medical supervision. We have successfully applied this comprehensive approach (covering nutrition, sleep, stress management, emotions/spirituality, exercise and if required, intermittent fasting) for all other chronic conditions like reversal of pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, type 1 diabetes management, obesity, PCOS, fatty liver, hypothyroidism and slow metabolism.
By understanding their own barriers to lifestyle change, many of our patients have reduced medication and have been able to reverse/manage their chronic condition. Our patients end up with improved blood sugar levels, blood pressure, triglycerides and reversal of fatty liver/inflammation while achieving healthy weight, more energy, improved digestion, with higher confidence than ever before to continue this as a way of life.
We do not offer single appointments as we work with a program approach. Here's Why?
How does the program work? What is included in the program?
- Online videos, live interaction sessions enable patients to understand our approach and what is expected of them
- Patient signs up for a 3–6 month program
- A preliminary online survey gathers information on patients medical concern, medical history, food habits, nutrition, sleep, stress, exercise and motivation
- All interactions in the program are 1:1 and individualized as per patients needs with the focus on better health with less medication, sustainable long term lifestyle and behavior change
- Multiple individual medical and lifestyle consultations with medical expert and qualified health coach lead to a personalized guided plan
- Private chat support with the team about symptoms, challenges, guidance, medications, and more
- All along the way key medical and lifestyle biomarkers are captured and analyzed by the experts to enhance the plan
- Adherence and motivation is further amplified by engaging the patients with
- access to an online structured curriculum and short videos
- interactive online alumni group education sessions,
- moderated online community of 400+ cohorts sharing success stories, unique solutions, recipes.
- high-tech continuous glucose monitoring (if needed) and 1:1 feedback on what to change
- Ongoing guidance is offered via long term programs on a need basis
Who will manage my medications?
Medications and all medical evaluations, supervision is managed by American Board certified Endocrinologist, Dr Roshani Sanghani if you are based out of India.
For members joining the program outside of India medications are continued to be managed by their local doctors.
How will I interact with the Reisaan team?
We have regular interaction with you via:
- 1:1 video/voice calls with the team of experts
- One on one chat support: Private chat support with the entire team including the medical doctor and health coach about symptoms, challenges, guidance, medications, and more
- Private community engagement
- Monthly interactive webinars: Hear from the experts on current topics, get FAQ’s answered live
- Enhanced learning with an online video course created by American Board certified Endocrinologist Dr Roshani Sanghani.
Can I join if I have dietary restrictions?
Our experts will personalize nutrition and fasting to fit your needs and preferences such as allergies, vegan, keto, diary-free, glutten-free, vegetarian, eggetarian, jain, non-vegetarian etc.
What do I need to get started?
Getting started is an easy 3 step process.
- Fill this contact form: https://bit.ly/3yziQ6M
- Our team will connect with you in 24-48 hours to further understand your concern and share details
- Our clinical expert will address any questions you may have and guide you with the specific program that will meet your needs
What is included in the online course?
The online video course is created by American Board certified Endocrinologist Dr Roshani Sanghani. It is a structured curriculum with short videos, FAQs, tips, strategies to travel smart, troubleshooting for the ups and downs of life.
This is where we support your type 2 diabetes reversal! You can rewatch these videos so that the concepts become clearer. By the end of your program with us, you will be an expert in managing your condition!
What is the alumni community, and how is it beneficial?
Lifestyle medicine is a rapidly evolving field. The team at Reisaan Health has been pioneering lifestyle medicine in India since 2013. We know what works for the Indian context and culture. Our alumni community consists of people who have been coached directly by Dr Roshani and her team over the years. These people have made health their way of life. In Sanskrit, there is a word called “satsang” which means the company of good people and good minds. That’s what you get in the lifestyle community. You will get to share ideas with people who went through similar situations, solved problems and found unique solutions that worked for them.
How do we get follow-up appointments after completing the program?
How can I reach you
- You can write to us at: https://bit.ly/3yziQ6M
- Call us at +91 8291173280
- Email us at email@example.com
About Dr. Roshani Sanghani
Dr Roshani Sanghani is American Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism. With over 15 years of experience, Dr. Sanghani has established herself as a leading expert in hormone balance and a super specialist in diabetes, obesity, and weight management. She is also a member of the Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP), which highlights her commitment to providing the best care to her patients.
Dr. Sanghani’s passion for evidence-based medicine and commitment to improving the quality of care is evident in her work. Her specialty in endocrinology and diabetes makes her a highly sought-after physician, and she has been invited to lecture at various medical events in India and internationally on these topics. Dr. Sanghani uses a personalized approach that focuses on lifestyle interventions, education, motivation, and empowerment to help her patients make informed choices and achieve better health with less medications.