Awaken your inner expert. Live a Healthy Life.
Our 12 weeks weight/insulin resistance management program improves your well-being physically, emotionally and mentally. Our program members benefit from:
- 6 to 12 kg weight loss through reducing body fat %
- Inch loss from waist
- Freedom from restrictive dieting
- Increased energy
- Improved immunity
- Improved physical health – body pain, acidity, headaches, insomnia, irregular periods, acne
- Reduction in cardiac risk
- Reverse fatty liver
Our program is led by a licensed medical professional and endocrinologist, Dr. Roshani Sanghani, and our team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest level of care and support to help our clients achieve their weight loss goals.
Real transformations, Real Stories
Weight loss and more with sustainable lifestyle change
I was recommended to undergo Bariatric Surgery in August'22 because of obesity related health problems such as high BP, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Fatty liver and Fatigue. Taking up Dr. Roshani's weight loss and insulin resistance reversal program came highly recommended from a doctor. I was ready to do anything to avoid surgery.
I learnt about cravings, why they happen, how to control them and also how it is okay to give in to them with awareness! I learnt to fast from 16 to 24, then 36, 72 and finally 120 hours! Not out of sheer will power but preparation, correct nutrition on eating days and precautions on fasting days!
In three months I was never asked about how much weight I lost. Rather I saw for myself that my pain reduced, overall swelling reduced, blood reports show improvement in liver health, cardiac health, pre-diabetes has been reversed, inflammation has reduced and this is only the beginning. Unlike diet plans that end, I've learnt to take charge and create a sustainable lifestyle!
It is December'22, I began this year low and disheartened but thanks to Dr. Roshani and team, I'm ending it on a high!
Reversed multiple health issues!
I have gained a great deal of knowledge about nutrition and fasting. As a result, many of my physical complaints have greatly decreased. I have come to understand the importance of incorporating protein and reducing carbohydrates in my diet, which has greatly aided me in maintaining a healthy eating regimen. Additionally, some of my hormonal imbalances have been reversed. I am optimistic that the rest of my health concerns will be addressed as I continue on my weight loss journey. I am grateful to Dr. Roshani and her team for their exceptional work in assisting individuals in reversing their health issues.
Over the last 15 years, I had steadily gained weight. It just slowly crept up - and never went down despite going to dieticians who asked me to eat 6-8 small meals a day. I had accepted mental defeat and believed that I was predisposed to gaining weight (blamed it on my genes) and that I couldn't do anything about it. A friend of mine recommended Dr Roshani and I signed up.
The biggest change is that there has been a paradigm shift in the way I approach my weight loss. I have lost more than 12 kgs of weight and I have gained a lot more confidence in being able to make a change, to doing something for myself. I no longer huff when I walk up steep slopes or climb steps. I have an abundance of energy. Mental fortitude has been a big win for me. I am still on my journey...but so thankful to have the Aasaan team to guide me along the way.
Extremely professional and approachable
Dr. Roshani and her team are extremely professional and approachable. Her work helped me become self-sustainable. She helped me understand my mind and body and their role in my overall well-being. I have struggled with health and weight issues for more than 12 years and for the first time I truly believe that I am closer to having better health. Feeling extremely grateful to have encountered her and empowered because of consulting her.
Truly transformational and sustainable
This program has been a great learning experience for me. Dr.Roshani and team have immense knowledge and they helped me bring about the much needed change in attitude towards food, health and most importantly, towards self care and well being.
Their prompt responses to all my questions were very helpful. With their guidance, I was able to empower myself to make better food choices that are sustainable. Even after the program I have been able to maintain a healthy lifestyle with ease.
Thank you, Dr.Roshani and team for your valuable support and help in bringing about this transformation.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Reisaan Way of treatment
The “Reisaan Way” is to have better health with less medications.
Our specialized programs use cutting edge science, highly personalised lifestyle coaching with 1:1 accountability and medical supervision. We have successfully applied this comprehensive approach (covering nutrition, sleep, stress management, emotions/spirituality, exercise and if required, intermittent fasting) for all other chronic conditions like reversal of pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, type 1 diabetes management, obesity, PCOS, fatty liver, hypothyroidism and slow metabolism.
By understanding their own barriers to lifestyle change, many of our patients have reduced medication and have been able to reverse/manage their chronic condition. Our patients end up with improved blood sugar levels, blood pressure, triglycerides and reversal of fatty liver/inflammation while achieving healthy weight, more energy, improved digestion, with higher confidence than ever before to continue this as a way of life.
We do not offer single appointments as we work with a program approach. Here's Why?
How does the program work? What is included in the program?
- Online videos, live interaction sessions enable patients to understand our approach and what is expected of them
- Patient signs up for a 3–6 month program
- A preliminary online survey gathers information on patients medical concern, medical history, food habits, nutrition, sleep, stress, exercise and motivation
- All interactions in the program are 1:1 and individualized as per patients needs with the focus on better health with less medication, sustainable long term lifestyle and behavior change
- Multiple individual medical and lifestyle consultations with medical expert and qualified health coach lead to a personalized guided plan
- Private chat support with the team about symptoms, challenges, guidance, medications, and more
- All along the way key medical and lifestyle biomarkers are captured and analyzed by the experts to enhance the plan
- Adherence and motivation is further amplified by engaging the patients with
- access to an online structured curriculum and short videos
- interactive online alumni group education sessions,
- moderated online community of 400+ cohorts sharing success stories, unique solutions, recipes.
- high-tech continuous glucose monitoring (if needed) and 1:1 feedback on what to change
- Ongoing guidance is offered via long term programs on a need basis
Who will manage my medications?
Medications and all medical evaluations, supervision is managed by American Board certified Endocrinologist, Dr Roshani Sanghani if you are based out of India.
For members joining the program outside of India medications are continued to be managed by their local doctors.
How will I interact with the Reisaan team?
We have regular interaction with you via:
- 1:1 video/voice calls with the team of experts
- One on one chat support: Private chat support with the entire team including the medical doctor and health coach about symptoms, challenges, guidance, medications, and more
- Private community engagement
- Monthly interactive webinars: Hear from the experts on current topics, get FAQ’s answered live
- Enhanced learning with an online video course created by American Board certified Endocrinologist Dr Roshani Sanghani.
Can I join if I have dietary restrictions?
Our experts will personalize nutrition and fasting to fit your needs and preferences such as allergies, vegan, keto, diary-free, glutten-free, vegetarian, eggetarian, jain, non-vegetarian etc.
What do I need to get started?
Getting started is an easy 3 step process.
- Fill this contact form: https://bit.ly/3yziQ6M
- Our team will connect with you in 24-48 hours to further understand your concern and share details
- Our clinical expert will address any questions you may have and guide you with the specific program that will meet your needs
What is included in the online course?
The online video course is created by American Board certified Endocrinologist Dr Roshani Sanghani. It is a structured curriculum with short videos, FAQs, tips, strategies to travel smart, troubleshooting for the ups and downs of life.
This is where we support your type 2 diabetes reversal! You can rewatch these videos so that the concepts become clearer. By the end of your program with us, you will be an expert in managing your condition!
What is the alumni community, and how is it beneficial?
Lifestyle medicine is a rapidly evolving field. The team at Reisaan Health has been pioneering lifestyle medicine in India since 2013. We know what works for the Indian context and culture. Our alumni community consists of people who have been coached directly by Dr Roshani and her team over the years. These people have made health their way of life. In Sanskrit, there is a word called “satsang” which means the company of good people and good minds. That’s what you get in the lifestyle community. You will get to share ideas with people who went through similar situations, solved problems and found unique solutions that worked for them.
How do we get follow-up appointments after completing the program?
How can I reach you
- You can write to us at: https://bit.ly/3yziQ6M
- Call us at +91 8291173280
- Email us at email@example.com
About Dr. Roshani Sanghani
Dr Roshani Sanghani is American Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism. With over 15 years of experience, Dr. Sanghani has established herself as a leading expert in hormone balance and a super specialist in diabetes, obesity, and weight management. She is also a member of the Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners (SMHP), which highlights her commitment to providing the best care to her patients.
Dr. Sanghani’s passion for evidence-based medicine and commitment to improving the quality of care is evident in her work. Her specialty in endocrinology and diabetes makes her a highly sought-after physician, and she has been invited to lecture at various medical events in India and internationally on these topics. Dr. Sanghani uses a personalized approach that focuses on lifestyle interventions, education, motivation, and empowerment to help her patients make informed choices and achieve better health with less medications.